Welcome! I’m Amy. I’m here to help you optimize your genetic gifts so you can live your healthiest, happiest, most productive life.
If you’ve got MTHFR, you’ve got options:
Genetic Rockstars Is Best For You If:
- You know or suspect you have an MTHFR mutation and want to be the best and healthiest version of yourself.
- You are the classic overachiever, always pushing, always working, always striving but having a hard time with balance.
- You are the black sheep – artistic, passionate, and intense, Struggling to leave your mark on the world without getting eaten up.
- You are the parent, partner, bestie, or caregiver for someone with the MTHFR mutation and you want to be there for them.
MTHFR Academy is Perfect For You if:
- You fit into Genetic Rockstars but you want MORE.
- You want the fastest track to MTHFR healing with the most personal time and attention.
- You are committed to getting healthy and working on optimizing your life.
- You want access to everything. Literally everything.
One-on-one Coaching is The Best Choice For You if:
- You have MTHFR along with some very specific health needs and want that one-on-one time.
- You’re not really into the group thing.
Amy is a health coach and host of the To Health With That! Podcast. She helps clients like you find the happiest, healthiest, most productive path that actually works in real life. She’s a naturopathic doctor, has a B.A. in psychology, and has been on her own journey with a compound heterozygous MTHFR mutation. Helping others with the MTHFR mutation and other genetic variants is her passion and service project.
- Supplements For Anxiety With MTHFRWe’ve talked about how MTHFR and Anxiety are linked a couple of times and had an interview with anxiety expert Jennifer Bronsnick, but all of that still doesn’t answer one of the biggest questions about anxiety that I get, which…
- S2E20: MTHFR and Anxiety – An Interview with Jennifer BronsnickThis week on the podcast we’re trying something new. An interview with an anxiety expert who has also gone through her own recovery process with anxiety. The interview was clipped for the podcast episode but you can watch the full…
- S2E19: MTHFR and AnxietyMTHFR and anxiety are intimately linked, mostly, we presume, because your body needs folate to make serotonin, dopamine, epinephrine, and norepinephrine. Those are most of the major neurotransmitters that affect mood and mood disorders including anxiety and depression. More specifically,…
- S2E18: What is the MTHFR Lifestyle?I mention the MTHFR Lifestyle a lot, but don’t always clarify what I’m talking about, and at this phase of the journey, it matters a lot. If you’re following along with the process in this podcast series, then you have…
- S2E17: Happy Holidays and How To Make A New Years Resolution You Will Actually Keep.First and foremost I want to say happy holidays this week. Spend time with loved ones if you can, and if you aren’t able to be with the people who matter to you, then make sure they know they matter…
- S2E16: Hydration and MTHFRWater is so talked about that it’s incredibly easy to ignore. Like everyone knows we need a ton of water, so that can’t be the key to anything, it’s just too common. Too simple, too “normal.” I get that. We…