Welcome! I’m Amy. I’m here to help you optimize your genetic gifts so you can live your healthiest, happiest, most productive life.
If you’ve got MTHFR, you’ve got options:
Genetic Rockstars Is Best For You If:
- You know or suspect you have an MTHFR mutation and want to be the best and healthiest version of yourself.
- You are the classic overachiever, always pushing, always working, always striving but having a hard time with balance.
- You are the black sheep – artistic, passionate, and intense, Struggling to leave your mark on the world without getting eaten up.
- You are the parent, partner, bestie, or caregiver for someone with the MTHFR mutation and you want to be there for them.
MTHFR Academy is Perfect For You if:
- You fit into Genetic Rockstars but you want MORE.
- You want the fastest track to MTHFR healing with the most personal time and attention.
- You are committed to getting healthy and working on optimizing your life.
- You want access to everything. Literally everything.
One-on-one Coaching is The Best Choice For You if:
- You have MTHFR along with some very specific health needs and want that one-on-one time.
- You’re not really into the group thing.
Amy is a health coach and host of the To Health With That! Podcast. She helps clients like you find the happiest, healthiest, most productive path that actually works in real life. She’s a naturopathic doctor, has a B.A. in psychology, and has been on her own journey with a compound heterozygous MTHFR mutation. Helping others with the MTHFR mutation and other genetic variants is her passion and service project.
- S2E9: MTHFR QuestionsI love it when listeners leave me questions so here is this month’s roundup! I don’t have a doctor that advises me about MTHFR. A mental health provider suspected the mutation because of years of resistant depression. She did a…
- S2E8: The Preliminaries with MTHFRThis week you’re continuing to symptom track and continuing to have patience because right now you are laying the foundation for a good methylfolate start. This phase, what I like to call the preliminaries, is all about priming your system…
- S2E7: B12 and MTHFRIf you’re following along with what we’re doing, last week you added in B vitamins as a group. Typically this goes well for MTHFR folks because other B vitamins help the methylation pathway to turn, but don’t push it too…
- S2E6: B Vitamins with MTHFRIf you’re following along with our step-by-step process, then you’re well ahead of most people who start their MTHFR journey with Dr. Google. Congratulations. This week we’re going to talk about avoiding one of the biggest mistakes that people make…
- S2E5: Patience with MTHFRI’m pretty sure that this is the most frustrating part of the whole MTHFR shebang. Not the crazy symptoms, the issues if we take too much methylfolate, the dietary changes, or the problems we have from MTHFR in the first…
- S2E4: Adding Food Sources of FolateFood sources of folate (natural folate, not foods enriched with folic acid) are some of the best foods out there, so with MTHFR we truly are blessed that our healthy foods are also some of the foods that taste the…