I’m so glad you’re here.
Choosing a coach for your health journey is a big step and it’s important to make sure it’s a good fit. Please schedule a free 15 minute consult so we can talk through your details, your needs, and answer any questions you have. Just use the schedule module below. Also, read the FAQ section below to understand how the process works.
As a health coach, my goal is to take steps today that will help you get the energy you need, prevent long-term health consequences, and help you discover the best lifestyle for you.
Get Started on Your Health Journey.
*All Visits Scheduled In Eastern Standard Time*
I have been helping people with their health since 2003. I had an integrated wellness center in Austin, TX, taught at both the masters and doctoral levels, and co-hosted a number of radio shows. Right now I’m thrilled to host the To Health With That! podcast and an amazing community called Genetic Rockstars designed to help MTHFR folks to connect, share stories, and become better.
I’m also a mom, a wife, and an overmethylator who writes novels and makes my own soap. I’m nerdy like that. I posted a video about my own journey with MTHFR below.
FAQs About One-on-One Health Coaching for MTHFR
What Can I Expect The First Visit?
In order to help you, I need to get to know you. We’ll talk it all out, including your health history, lifestyle, self-care, and emotional well-being. We’ll also take a realistic look at your life to see what changes are doable right now and what aren’t. This takes one-and-a-half hours for adults and an hour for kiddos under 10.
After the first visit, it is ideal to follow up every 4-6 weeks until we are sure you are moving in the right direction and maintaining on your own and then we can follow up as needed.
How Should I Prepare For My First Visit?
- Fill out all the new-client paperwork in the client portal
- Upload any recent/relevant lab work
- If your health history is complex, consider writing a timeline.
- If you take a lot of medications or supplements, upload a list of those to the portal or email it to me: amy @ tohealthwiththat.com
How Will We Meet?
Phone, Skype, or Zoom. Whichever you prefer.
What Does It Cost?
Adult New Client – 1.5 hours – $350
Child New Client – 1 hour – $250
Typical follow-up – 30 minutes – $125
Extended follow-up – 45 minutes – $190
Long follow-up – 1 hour – $250
Phone or Email Questions or Check-Ins:
General questions: Free within reasonable use. This is part of our relationship and I will only bill if emails are frequent or complicated.
Complicated emails (requiring research): billed based on time.
If you’re not ready for coaching, but want to get started, join Genetic Rockstars, or empower yourself with an MTHFR course.
- Join Genetic Rockstars – it’s an amazing community and I’m there to answer questions. It can be a great first step if you aren’t sure you want to commit to coaching.
- Take an MTHFR course – understanding MTHFR and taking charge of your health for yourself and your family is one of the most powerful things you can do. Take this simple step today and learn on your own time.
- Get one-on-one coaching – this is a great option if you really hit a wall and can’t figure out where to go from here. Scroll back up to schedule your first visit (1.5 hours) or a free 15 minute consult.