Welcome! I’m Amy. I’m here to help you optimize your genetic gifts so you can live your healthiest, happiest, most productive life.
If you’ve got MTHFR, you’ve got options:
You Are the Perfect Fit for Genetic Rockstars if:
- You know or suspect you have an MTHFR mutation and want to be the best and healthiest version of yourself.
- You are the classic overachiever, always pushing, always working, always striving but having a hard time with balance.
- You are the black sheep – artistic, passionate, and intense, Struggling to leave your mark on the world without getting eaten up.
- You are the parent, partner, bestie, or caregiver for someone with the MTHFR mutation and you want to be there for them.
MTHFR Academy is Perfect For You if:
- You want the fastest track to MTHFR healing with the most personal time and attention.
- You are committed to getting healthy and willing to optimize your life.
- You thrive on supportive, nurturing relationships with other people on the same journey.
Amy is a life, genetics, and health coach and host of the To Health With That! Podcast. Season One is all about the MTHFR mutation. She helps clients like you find the happiest, healthiest, most productive path that actually works in real life. She’s a naturopathic doctor, has a B.A. in psychology, and has been on her own journey with a compound heterozygous MTHFR mutation. Helping others with the MTHFR mutation and other genetic variants is her passion and service project.
- Empty Bucket, Fix Backlog.I feel like this is getting into Zen slogan territory – Chop wood, carry water… Empty bucket, fix backlog. Actually, for us MTHFR folks, this could be tantamount to a personal mantra guiding us through life. Emptying Your Bucket Your bucket, you’ll remember, is all of the stuff that is happening to you right now. … Continue reading Empty Bucket, Fix Backlog.
- Methylfolate Dose Changes – The MTHFR Journey Over Time.We’ve talked about folate dosing strategies because the best dose of methyl folate for your body will change through the course of your MTHFR journey. The three strategies we have covered are: Intuitive dosing – this is my favorite and is perfect if you and your body communicate well together. When you’re stressed, have a … Continue reading Methylfolate Dose Changes – The MTHFR Journey Over Time.
- MTHFR Questions From Listeners.MTHFR is such a strange journey, and it seems like no two people’s experiences are the same. I kind of backed into MTHFR by accident. I found a multivitamin that I then told all of my clients about because it was the only multivitamin that had ever worked for me, ever. Turns out, I felt … Continue reading MTHFR Questions From Listeners.
- Obstacles with MTHFR – The Bucket and The BacklogThe MTHFR journey to health can be a bumpy one and there are certainly ups and downs along the way. We have talked a bit about this progression before, but I want to clarify the bumps in the road. Moving toward health with MTHFR can feel really up and down – like you make progress … Continue reading Obstacles with MTHFR – The Bucket and The Backlog
- How Do You Know When Your Methylation is Balanced With MTHFR?It’s great to talk about “balancing your methylation” and finding your right folate dose, but how do you know when you’re actually there? This question matters a lot because I’ve seen so many clients who are on a constant upward trend with their methylfolate dose – always pushing to take more simply because they can … Continue reading How Do You Know When Your Methylation is Balanced With MTHFR?
- MTHFR and JoyHacks – Boost Your HappyJoyfulness is a beautiful and elusive thing. It’s easy and common to get bogged down with the everyday life stuff. The things that need doing, or cleaning, or getting, or disposing of. There are lots of repetitive activities, frustrating waits, stressful rushes. I get that. There is also, in all of these moments, an opportunity … Continue reading MTHFR and JoyHacks – Boost Your Happy