Welcome! I’m Amy. I’m here to help you optimize your genetic gifts so you can live your healthiest, happiest, most productive life.
If you’ve got MTHFR, you’ve got options:
You Are the Perfect Fit for Genetic Rockstars if:
- You know or suspect you have an MTHFR mutation and want to be the best and healthiest version of yourself.
- You are the classic overachiever, always pushing, always working, always striving but having a hard time with balance.
- You are the black sheep – artistic, passionate, and intense, Struggling to leave your mark on the world without getting eaten up.
- You are the parent, partner, bestie, or caregiver for someone with the MTHFR mutation and you want to be there for them.
MTHFR Academy is Perfect For You if:
- You want the fastest track to MTHFR healing with the most personal time and attention.
- You are committed to getting healthy and willing to optimize your life.
- You thrive on supportive, nurturing relationships with other people on the same journey.
Amy is a life, genetics, and health coach and host of the To Health With That! Podcast. Season One is all about the MTHFR mutation. She helps clients like you find the happiest, healthiest, most productive path that actually works in real life. She’s a naturopathic doctor, has a B.A. in psychology, and has been on her own journey with a compound heterozygous MTHFR mutation. Helping others with the MTHFR mutation and other genetic variants is her passion and service project.
- S2E2: Getting the Folic Acid Out of Your Diet.I know it’s poor planning on my part to start this season off with the hardest part of this whole process, but sadly this is the only good way to start. If you skip this step, you can create mountains of problems for future you. Keeping folic acid in sounds good to so many people, … Continue reading S2E2: Getting the Folic Acid Out of Your Diet.
- S2E1: Preparing To Get Healthy With MTHFRI know everyone wants me to say “Buy the first 5-LMTHF product you see and gobble it down,” but I just can’t do that to you because after you tried it, you would hate me forever. And with good reason – jumping into 5-LMTHF before you’re ready to do so can create a kind of nightmare … Continue reading S2E1: Preparing To Get Healthy With MTHFR
- Relax and Enjoy August. Season 2 is Coming Soon.August is the perfect time for lazy days by the beach, sparkling pools, drippy ice cream, picnic blankets, and laughs with your favorite people. I’m not going to clutter up your August with anything other than the joy of summer days, so the To Health With That! MTHFR podcast will be taking a small break. … Continue reading Relax and Enjoy August. Season 2 is Coming Soon.
- Empty Bucket, Fix Backlog.I feel like this is getting into Zen slogan territory – Chop wood, carry water… Empty bucket, fix backlog. Actually, for us MTHFR folks, this could be tantamount to a personal mantra guiding us through life. Emptying Your Bucket Your bucket, you’ll remember, is all of the stuff that is happening to you right now. … Continue reading Empty Bucket, Fix Backlog.
- Methylfolate Dose Changes – The MTHFR Journey Over Time.We’ve talked about folate dosing strategies because the best dose of methyl folate for your body will change through the course of your MTHFR journey. The three strategies we have covered are: Intuitive dosing – this is my favorite and is perfect if you and your body communicate well together. When you’re stressed, have a … Continue reading Methylfolate Dose Changes – The MTHFR Journey Over Time.
- MTHFR Questions From Listeners.MTHFR is such a strange journey, and it seems like no two people’s experiences are the same. I kind of backed into MTHFR by accident. I found a multivitamin that I then told all of my clients about because it was the only multivitamin that had ever worked for me, ever. Turns out, I felt … Continue reading MTHFR Questions From Listeners.